Raise Money for Your Group or Organization!
Benefit performances at Elmwood are a proven means to generate funds for your organization in a meaningful and entertaining way!
We normally mount 6 productions throughout the season. Most performances are open to the public, but with a benefit, we perform just for your group. You choose the show and date that works best for your organization. We provide the theater to you at a deep discount. You set your price and sell tickets to your members and supporters.
Our benefit program features:
- 99-seat capacity, with expanded leg room
- Comfortable lobby with easily accessible restrooms
- Welcome your guests in nice weather on our porch and patio
- Serve refreshments to your guests before the show or during intermission to make your event more enjoyable.
- T-Coil Loop System for the hearing impaired
- Outreach: an Elmwood member involved with the show will visit your organization to get them excited about the event
Small organization? No problem.
- Share a benefit: If you’re not sure you will sell out the theater, consider a joint benefit with a partner organization.
- Half-house benefit: Special 50 ticket benefit packages are available for the first Saturday nights of many productions.
Contact us for more information on booking benefit performances.
List of Current Benefit Performances