Benefit Program Networking Event – June 7th from 7pm to 8:45pm
On Tuesday, June 7th we will be hosting an event that will introduce our revamped Benefit Program. If you belong to a Not-For-Profit organization, please invite them to come down! It will be a fun evening of networking and entertainment, designed to help these organizations fundraise.
At the event, we will:
- Explain how we can help these organizations raise money
- Serve wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Announce our 2016-2017 season
- Provide an opportunity to network with other not-for-profit organizations to facilitate sharing the house for a benefit performance
- Perform excerpts from previous Elmwood Shows
When: Tuesday, June 7th from 7pm to 8:45pm
Where: Elmwood Playhouse
Every organization that attends that evening will be entered in a drawing. The winner will receive a $250 credit towards the cost of a benefit performance for their organization (no purchase necessary to enter; credit good for non-musical performances only)
There is no charge for this event. Dress is casual.
For questions and/or to RSVP: Please email Steve Bermack at email@example.com or call 201-560-3208 by June 1st